SEND Information – Enhanced Resource
Mrs Laura Chadwick – SENCo
Please click the link below to find out more about our provision here at Whaley Bridge Primary School.
Please click here to access our SEND information report SEN WBPS Offer
Derbyshire County Council’s local offer includes leisure and activity providers, health and care services, education providers and support groups. This following website aims to provide information about available services in one place and make it clear and accessible for you and your family. http://localoffer.derbyshire.gov.uk/
The School has Enhanced Resource status, which means children with Special Educational Needs from a wide geographical area are integrated into our mainstream to receive the benefit of:
Staff with expertise in ERS
- Integration of children with special educational needs with TA support
- Delivery of a differentiated curriculum within the requirements of the National Curriculum
- Experienced TAs who implement Individual Educational Programmes of work agreed by the parents, teachers and support agencies
- Enthusiastic mainstream staff who welcome into their classes children with special educational needs
- School buildings adapted to meet the needs of a variety of special educational needs
- Swimming pool – swimming twice a week
- Extensive school grounds providing a range of learning opportunities.
National debt, state debt, foreign debt national debt accumulated by the us click ghostwriting site
during the revolutionary war continued to plague americans